The Government gave relief to the people, businesses and industries as it released new guidelines for the Lockdown 4.0 in the whole nation leaving certain decisions on the state or district authorities. The Gurgaon norms in extended Lockdown permit the opening of local markets, businesses, industries and other workplaces to be operated partially.
While there are several activities are permitted internally by the administerial authority in Gurgaon, however, there are few that will continue to be suspended. Take a quick sight at what is permitted or what’s not to be strictly following the directions passed in Gurgaon.
- All private offices and workplaces will be allowed to operate with up to 50% of employees, with the rest working from home and industries are permitted with 100% capacity with a compulsion of wearing face covers.
- Public transport vehicles are allowed to be on the road with two passengers besides the driver on four-wheeler and intra-state buses are permitted with half of the seating capacity of the buses.
- Markets, shops and stores are allowed to be opened between 7:30 am to 6:30 pm with less than five customers at a time following odd-even method and wearing masks, gloves and sanitizers.
- Marriage gatherings are permitted with a maximum of 50 people and funerals with a maximum of 20 following social distancing.
- Entertainment and a wide array of activities such as shopping malls, complexes, swimming pools, restaurants, theaters, railways and metro trains will continue to be suspended.