ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS :
GurgaonDiary.com offer you a range of online service required in our daily life which comprises of catalogs, forum, classified ads, and numerous email services available on the field of subject to following terms and condition.
By accessing the Service, you are complying with the terms. In other words, you agree to accept the applicable conditions for all vertical services, which may vary from time to time. In case you disagree to any of these conditions enacted you can discontinue use of the service
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE AND CONTENT POLICY
- GurgaonDiary.com is an online service which acts as a platform to allow our users to obey with these conditions to deliver outstanding services like selling, buying, products, selecting, sharing opinion etc. As a result, and as deliberated in these Terms, you hereby accepting and agree that GurgaonDiary.com is not a third-party to such transactions and has no control over any portion of such transactions, also have no accountability to any party in connection with such transactions. You use these Services and the Platform at your own risk.
- You accept and agree that you are accountable for and must assess, and bear all risks associated with third-party. Also, we are not responsible for the loss of any content for the Content or damaged incurred while browsing, using or reading any Content listed, e-mailed or made available via the Service.
- For violating any terms and condition, we have complete right to refuse, move or delete content that violates the terms. Moreover, the content or third-party links available on the website are not completed associated with GurgaonDiary.com. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be substance to the Third Party Websites’ terms and other policies.
- GurgaonDiary.com makes no assurance or representation as to the authenticity or accuracy of the information available in any Third Party Website
- In association with such Content posted on or linked from the Service by you, you confirm, accept, represent, warrant and covenant that:
- you shall have the required licenses, rights, consents, and authorizations to access such Content on the Service and Platform
- You have the written consent, release, and permission of each identifiable person or business in the Content to make use of the name. In short, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content by submitting any Content on the Platform, you grant a non-cancellable, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable, reproduce, transferable license to use, distribute, prepare derivative works of, perform display, and the Content in association with the Platform
- Any similarity with any company or website is barely a coincidence. www.gurgaondiary.com is neither responsible for such situations nor can be held responsible in any case in whatsoever manner.
- You recognize that all advertisements, text, postings, messages, files, photos, images, video, sounds, or other materials posted on or linked from the Service are the complete responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated
- You accept that vertical is not responsible for personal Content made accessible through the Service, and that by making use of the Service, you may be visible to Content that is offensive, inaccurate, indecent, objectionable or misleading
- When you post the User Content to the Service, you allow and direct us to make such copies thereof as we consider required in order to assist the storage and posting of the Content on the Service.
We might charge a fee to post Content in some specific areas of the Service. The fee is charged for permitting Content to be posted in a selected area. Each and every party posting Content to the Service is accountable for said Content and agree with the TOU. Fees are non-refundable in the occurrence that Content is deleted from the Service for violating the Terms.
A “Posting Agent” is the third-party agent or intermediary that provide a chance to post Content to the Service. To restrained demands on vertical’s resources, you must not use a Posting Agent in order to post Content to the Service without permission or license from vertical service. Similarly, Posting Agents are not allowed to post Content on behalf of the others.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
GurgaonDiary.com grants limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and make use of the Services for personal use. This license granted does not consist of any of the following:
- Access to or make use of the Service by Posting Agents. For Instance, any collection, aggregation, duplication, copying, or derivative use of the Service for the purpose unless expressly permitted by GurgaonDiary.com.
- For purposes of this exemption, a “general persistence internet search engine” does not consist of a website or search engine that focuses in classified listings comprising any subset of classifieds listings like housing, jobs, for sale, personals, and services.
- The license set forth in this Segment permits you to demonstrate on your website, or generate a hyperlink thereto, distinct postings on the Service so long as such use is for non-commercial or news reporting purposes.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENTS
GurgaonDiary.com is not accountable for any violation of academic property rights arising out of materials posted on or items marketed on the site, by any other third party user.
If you are an owner of specific property rights or an agent who is entirely approved to act on behalf of the owner of particular property rights and believe that any Content or infringes upon your intellectual property you are authorized to act or you may submit a notification to GurgaonDiary.com along with a request to GurgaonDiary.com for deleting the related Content.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You accept and agree that the materials on the Platform, other than the User Content that you licensed under Section of the Terms, comprising of limitation, the text, scripts, software, videos, graphics, photos, music, sounds, interactive features and the trademarks.
- You agree to not involve in the use, distribution or copying, of any of the Materials other than as specifically permitted of third parties obtained via the Platform for any of the commercial purposes.
- You agree not to avoid, disable or otherwise obstruct with security associated features of the Platform or features that prevent use or copying of any Materials on use of the Platform or the Materials therein.
- You further agree not to reproduce any copy content, duplicate or Materials from the Service and agree to accept all copyright notices and terms of the service.
- You may not disassemble or decompile contrary engineer or otherwise try to explore any source code contained in the Service.
- You accept that when using the Platform, you will be visible to Content from a diversity of sources and that GurgaonDiary.com is not accountable for the usefulness, accuracy, intellectual property rights or safety to such Content,
- You agree and undertake all liability for your usage. Therefore, you understand and accept that you may be visible to Content that is objectionable, defamatory or libelous
- You approve to waive any legal or equitable rights and remedies you have against GurgaonDiary.com with respect thereto.
You agree to indemnify, protect, and hold harmless GurgaonDiary.com, its officers, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, directors, assigns, agents, officers, suppliers, service providers, and employees, from all claims and damages arising from:
- Your acceptance and access to the Platform and Service
- Your damage to any term and condition
- Your destruction of any third party right, consisting of copyright, trade secret trademark, privacy right and other property rights
NO SPAM POLICY
- You accept and agree that sending unsolicited communications or unsolicited email advertisements to GurgaonDiary.com email addresses are expressly prohibited by these Terms.
- You accept and agree that from time to time GurgaonDiary.com may supervise email usage using automated software or human monitors to standard certain words related to spam.
- Any unofficial use of GurgaonDiary.com computer systems is a disrespect of these Terms and applicable laws. Such violations may substance the sender and the agents to criminal and civil penalties.
DEALINGS WITH ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS
- You accept and agree that GurgaonDiary.com shall not be accountable for your connections with any individual, platform and businesses in association with the Service.
- You comply and agree that GurgaonDiary.com is under no responsibility to become involved in any such dispute. In case you have such dispute, you hereby release GurgaonDiary.com, its officers, successors, employees, and agents from all claims and damages
LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- You accept and agree that GurgaonDiary.com may launch limits from time to time depending on the use of the Service, in which you may access the platform or service.
- You acknowledge that your account is acknowledged and linked via your mobile number, email address, a Facebook account which you have registered.
- You accept and agree that GurgaonDiary.com has no liability or responsibility for the failure or deletion to store any Content transmitted or maintained by the service or Platform.
- You accept and agree that GurgaonDiary.com reserves the permissions at any time to change, discontinue or limit the Service without or with notice and that GurgaonDiary.com shall not be accountable to you or to any third party service.
- You accept and agree that GurgaonDiary.com in its absolute and exclusive discretion, has the right to deactivate or delete your account, block your IP address or e-mail to use of the Service
- Moreover, you accept that GurgaonDiary.com shall not be accountable to any third-party for any blockage of your access to the service or Platform
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You particularly agree and acknowledge that use of the service and platform is fully at your own risk without any kind of warranties.
- com makes no representations or warranties about the completeness or accuracy of the content of third party websites connected to the platform and assumes no responsibility or obligation
I) Inaccuracies, errors, and mistakes of content,
II) Property damage and personal injury of any nature whatsoever, by accessing or using the service and platform
III) Any use of our servers or unauthorized access and all personal financial information stored therein
IV) Any cessation or disruption of transmission from the platform,
V) Any bugs, Trojan horses, viruses, malicious programs which may be transmitted via the platform while accessing any third party
VI) Any omissions or errors in any content for any damage or loss of any kind acquired as a result of the access to any content communicated, posted, transmitted, and emailed, via the platform or the service.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- In no occurrence shall GurgaonDiary.com its officers, employees, directors, and agents, be accountable for direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or resulting from any phase of your access of the service or platform
- Limitation of liability will also apply with regards to damages caused by reason of other product or services received or advertised in association with the service or platform.
- These limitations shall apply to the completest extent allowable by law.
- You precisely agree and acknowledge that GurgaonDiary.com shall not be accountable for user defamatory, submissions, offensive, or illegal conduct of user or third party interference that put you in risk.
- com makes no warranties or representations that the platform is suitable for use in the other locationsGurgaonDiary.com who use or use the platform from other jurisdictions at their risk and are responsible for acquiescence with local law.
These Terms and conditions, granted hereunder, may not be assigned or transferred by you but may be allocated by GurgaonDiary.com without any restriction. Any transfer or assignment by you shall be void and null.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
- This Platform is proposed only for the adults and that you are qualified to contract as per appropriate laws.
- Minor users of under 18 years of age, are only permissible to access the Platform and use the Service, in the result of endorsement of their legal representatives
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, a liberated minor, hold legal parental, guardian consent, and are entirely competent and able to enter into the terms and conditions.
- These Terms and policies posted on the Platform establish the exclusive and complete agreement understanding between you and GurgaonDiary.com and govern your use of the Service
- The failure of GurgaonDiary.com to enforce or exercise any provision or right of the Terms shall not establish a waiver of such provision and right.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid, the validity, unenforceable, enforceability and legality of the remaining provisions of the conditions shall not in any way be impaired or affected.
- These Terms shall toughen to the benefit and be compulsory upon each party’s assigns and successors.
VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
- Please report any damages of the terms by dropping a mail at GurgaonDiary.com
- You agree and understand that, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if it becomes compulsory for vertical to follow the legal action to implement the TOU, you will be accountable to pay vertical the amounts as liquidated damages, which you admit as reasonable estimations of vertical’s damages for the definite breaches of the TOU.
- If vertical launches limits on the frequency that you may access the Service, or dismisses your access of the Service.
- Nevertheless any other provision of the TOU, vertical holds the right to pursue the remedy of the precise performance of any term confined in the TOU, or to seek to improve damages arising from or connecting to a violation of this TOU or any amalgamation thereof.
If you have any objection with respect to the service or Platform, you can contact our support officer at:
Name: Yogesh Kumar